Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

My ghost lives in June




June is the month of true glory!

June is the time my soul deeply delights in all things!

June is the days of love and laughter with great strength in tears and time that I've capture every year!

June is the best seconds of my breath!

June is the best days of my life!

June is my most favorite month of all, in awe I am grateful for every single day of it even in my grief, in my past, in my childhood memories of celebrating my brother Derek's birthday and holding onto all those good times that each year he grew older. I am readying once again to sing happy birthday to his would of been 37 years old tomorrow.....

June is always going to be my favorite month of all because while the world wakes up into summer's warmth my tears of lost are still there being comforted by the joyful nature all around me.
My heart is forever grateful that I had such a good brother, that he was there for me as I was there for him in all things concerning our family.
I am blessed to remember him once again and to never forget our great days in June!

He will always be my ghost of June.






No comments:

Post a Comment