Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2019

A Tough Week



 This has been a tough week, I have had a long list of concerns and events.
I had to make some big decisions and choices for my life.

I look back at each day in this tough week realizing that taking time for myself was almost impossible. I liked walking the green house and working in my gardens.

I need to allow more time for my own mind and my own heart, I like being on my own so much that I should respect that more as social as I am it's being on my own, living my own path through everything that gives me the best comfort in hard times, in my sad soul I like remembering the past.

Then when I come back to the living, the business of society I can handle it better and stronger.

This isn't ever going away my battle against time.

I want to be where I am needed and I know I can help in so many great ways to better the world around me. Yet it's my own being that needs the same care.

A tough week like this makes me love sitting in the sun.

A good song like this makes me smile to myself because I have always been the best I can be in all things so I will keep trying to not get swept away.

I am grateful for this tough week in comforting me along the way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment