Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2019

Redemption is a journey





     This is one of my most favorite movies, the first time I watched it I was in my sister's bedroom because she had a huge entertainment center setup there in the country side of our little cottage, while our mother had her babies over in the main home after our chores were done, my sister and I would watch movies to catch up in what was popular in our society since we were homeschooled and closely guarded didn't get to see these kind of films in the theater. Maybe it's why I love the movie theater so much now that I am older and free to see whatever I want.

This is a movie I was able to chat about while on a date with my future husband, almost 20 years ago I have been reflecting over the profound impact of this movie.

I have been sitting in the sun just as I am, for the future is truly unknown and I am not afraid of what I can not understand. I am grateful to just be and I need nothing more then this very second of breathing and being.
I am on a journey of learning...
It's important to remember all these things this story teaches us. It's a story of old as I change into the universe.
I have to make my peace with time as it's like a river sweeping away my beautiful June days!

I am old and I am young, I am emotional and I am logical.
I am right and I am wrong, I am just as I am in all things I speak the truth, I live with grace.
It will be interesting to watch the future unfold, I hope I can hold my own in harmony in all things!



             

No comments:

Post a Comment