Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2019

The New World | The Lost Art of Grief




In living with grief I have learned that it's a way of life, an art form in existing.  It is always in me, with me and a part of me. It IS me, I am grief and grief is me.
I enjoyed this movie as real and as romantic yet in real life these things move forward through time and struggle. I think being aware, being older and knowing lost in apart of being alive. While I am grief I am also love, I am also joy and peace of mind. It's important to me for my sorrow, for my ceremony of remembrance of who I am grieving for while I also count my blessings and my gains in seeing them for what gifts they are to me as I know everything will no last as it is now.
I love Stories of Old on youtube this is a great review, when we avoid grief we avoid our humanity, our truth. I will always honor the emotions I live with and give gratefulness to being alive with pain or with peace. It's a honor to learn the art of grief, which comes at such a cost of the broken heart that we have to experience in order to step forth into the wisdom and the grace of carrying on into the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment