Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Becoming the Ocean




We are all on this earth to share, to live side by side in shared stories and laughter. In shared adventures and achievements. We are all here to live the best life we can in learning and in being.
We are all the same heart beat and the same breath of fresh air, yet we are all very different in our personalities, in our emotional reactions and in our mind's eye we see the world in so many different ways. When we begin our lives we grow slowly from the crib to the play pen to the home of our parents with the companionship of our siblings or our pets into public places with other children our own age to play or to discover together a whole new world through our eyes opens up into a call of living together, in living and in creating with our life. When our social circles face a trauma or a crisis we begin to realize our time is coming to an end, we realize that the future isn't open wide as it was when we were kids together.....
Becoming the end is apart of our living journey we are aware and we are able to feel together just how important it all was being family or being friends maybe if we are lucky we are both!
We are all so different, we are all so important to each other in all those little stories along the way....
We can help each other, we can teach each other, we can learn from each other as well in accepting each other just as we are. When we are not afraid of those so drastically different from us we create a balanced life full of joy, of love and of rich happiness. We are all becoming the end together in so many different ways, in so many different stories, different experiences. Life and Death is a balancing fact inside of each one of us as we live, as we begin we already know we will end so I think this simple fact helps us prioritize our time better, we don't waste time we quite honestly appreciate it.
The first time I saw the ocean as a young adult I knew one day I will be an old lady who walks out there and never comes back, that vision I had made me smile proudly and feel instantly at peace. All the issues at the time I was dealing with melted away and I was just being.
I was just admiring the waves and the wide open side of the earth knowing I am becoming my own story from beginning to the end, my last day on earth will be of me in my mind's eye or in real form embracing the ocean fully this is the magic of all life that we all share, that we can be ever so grateful for!




No comments:

Post a Comment