Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sleeping At Last - Light




Winter is for sleeping, for being inside and safely tucked away.
The cold long gray days brings us all into thinking more, into fixing more of ourselves.
We can deep clean, cook up recipes we hadn't had time for yet, and read everything we want to learn about.....Winter is for sadness, for togetherness and for rest of all things.

Winter is for getting ready to grow, getting ready to accomplish once again. It helps us heal and helps us relax in such bad weather down time.
It's very cozy to me in seeing my pets come inside early and sleep among the warm blankets to the baking aroma of such a cold season.

Winter is when I was born, northern Idaho held pine trees all around me as the snow and the cold began my life. It's why I love the summer time far more! I crave warmth and clear bright skies!
I would choose the forest on a sunny day not a snowy day.....so this is fascinating to me. The day I was born was not the true nature of who I am, give me better days for dancing and driving!

Winter is here again for my 40th year to begin.....




No comments:

Post a Comment