Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2019

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion



I broke free from the religious cycle in my young life, now I am stronger for it.
I feel braver having no clear cut answers for all these things in history and in the future, the world is all such a gray area. I've learn how to laid down my belief system, face my ego and be real in finding some kind of better understanding, Strange to not be so sure of anything anymore.....when I was living in fear I prayed all the time growing up yet now I still pray in a different way without as much fear as I use to have.

I have my freedom to live in my own right, it's my responsibility and it's my ownership to live a life worthy of time, of thought and of doing my best. 
I grow older with less answers then back when I was 3 years old and starting to pay attention to religion.

I am proud of it all of course, I am made wiser for it too.

I have never been more sure of being so unsure of everything in all of my life! 
The possibilities are endless! 
What kind of dream do I want to live?






No comments:

Post a Comment