Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Don't Stop Believin'



I was listening to a radio program talking about how 20 years ago the HBO drama series "The Sopranos." aired with ground breaking characters in easy to relate relationships.
This song was the last song that show played, my husband and I followed "The Sopranos." on HBO with loads of Italian foods and red wine as we delighted in the drama together.
It's a show that stands alone, in the radio review they were talking about the truth in the psychology of it all.
The viewer has to be comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Perhaps why my husband and I loved it so much is that after every episode we sat finishing our glasses of wine in debating and discussing the layers in that story.
It was a cozy time in our lives to know every Sunday night we cook up a great meal, and a fun dessert while singing along to the theme song!
As I look back and smile over those evenings of starting our lives together, I think how even in facing the future I won't stop believing! I will always hold onto this feeling!
My husband and I enjoy a good debate, a deep discussion. 
For we will always be comfortable with the uncomfortable!

This song brings it all back that final episode with awe that it ended in the very best way possible! For it goes on and on and on!



No comments:

Post a Comment