Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Neil Young - My my, hey hey




I have always thought the ocean is so beautiful and so scary at the very same time. I will always be made whole when I stand before it.
I will always know everything so clearly when I breath it's salty scent of a life force beyond all of us.
I am always returning to it in my memory when life gets tough.
I am always there again in the sand and sun light knowing all things are not to be known after all.
I am ever so grateful for the ocean, such landscapes are never lost on me!
The whole of nature holds such adventures!
The whole of time is found among this planet in such beauty as we go from the blue to the black.
I travel back in my mind, I hear our laughter and see our freedom in running fast to escape those foamy waves at our bare feet!
I can still hear the seagulls in the soft winds and rolling noise of the ocean.
I whisper "What a perfect day!" as I stand still before the big blue.




No comments:

Post a Comment