Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A gift of warmth

       
 These winter days often keep me inside as I pull blankets out of the dryer and give them to my cats and dogs. For they love cuddling up in them after having been outside first thing in the cold snowy mornings. I love seeing every pet with their own blanket. I think it's important to stay warm, clean and cozy all together.

This is the down time of the whole year. 

My husband is really happy that I just got him setup with a heated mattress pad and another blanket for our bed. The cats and dogs all come in to cuddle, so I never thought that we were cold before yet now I remember when we were first married we had a heated mattress pad  and it was like magic to come to bed with it already warm!
Winter has never been easy on my husband, he was so delighted that I got him all setup in new warm bedding. 
This is the heart of winter time, he always gets sore with his cerebral palsy. I hope to make his life easier, warmer and safer during these cold snowy weeks.

We went out to my parents on Christmas eve, the roads were dry and safe. I sure love having my jeep in days like this because I feel safe on the roads. We were able to celebrate with my family that night in safety and security in all of us getting together. My parents gave me a winter coat and it's very nice!
Being warm for the holidays is such a delight, I have been wearing this coat every time it snows.
My Mother has been giving me sweaters and winter coats for holiday gifts ever since I can remember.
         And I think it's so perfect!

A gift of warmth can truly do so much good in lifting our spirits during such snowy days of survival.

For being warm while playing out in the winter wonderland gives me such true joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment