Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

P!nk - A Million Dreams




The last song I sang in 2018 was this song, I sang slowly to Oscar and Sidda who were shaking behind me on the couch as the fireworks exploded. My husband went to bed early but I stayed up to care over all my pets and to sit awhile by myself looking at the Christmas tree, in fact almost every night before bed through all December I sit with my tea and look at the tree it helps me calm down and helps me face winter in a better light. The soft glow of the tree is like magic and the peaceful quietness is lovely, the pets sleep deeper knowing I am there right beside them before bed as well.
Last night was crazy almost as bad as the 4th of July yet I sang so many songs until almost 2 am when everything grew quiet outside again. I hate fireworks, my poor pets think we are at war and I have to reassure them it's just the craziness of people who have never suffered from such fear of being bombed before (Ironically) Singing is a wonderful way to welcome in the new year and cuddled up into the blankets with my dogs was priceless too. Here we go for 2019!




No comments:

Post a Comment