Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

Yes! Magazine

         
For over 10 years now the "
Yes! Magazine" has been my most favorite magazine.

I have loved everything GOOD that it will cover and I love all the encouragement when facing "hard times." Such as we are going into a new year with a new president and a lot of new issues or protests. 
(People are honestly dividing over these political games....I just don't get it)

So as we worry about bullying, growing hate and everything else annoying in the world, we can grab this good magazine,  read up on what a good positive thought can do for us. Like in helping us deal wisely, bravely for the always fast appoarching future.

I am hoping for 2017 to be more creative and accomplished in all my unfinished crafting projects. This LINK is reminding how much I love this magazine!

Yes I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment