Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Keiser Report: The Memewar Has Started (E1000)



I am so happy that they surpassed 10 episodes to 1000!

My morning coffee time watching these episodes have become such a favorite time in my life to be made aware and to follow the finical system, scandals and politics from these 2 very smart people.

I would love to be friends with them, have them over for dinner to discuss all these issues into the late night!
.........Yet because of all their hard work and research they give me such insight and knowledge to hold my own in any conversation about the world wide systems!

Thank you Stacy and Max for bringing forth such a great show that I can trust my REAL news from you guys and laugh out loud while watching sometimes too! <3 

Cheers to another 1000 more episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment