Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My New Home

It's been a week now and I have relaxed more over all these sudden changes in my life, over all the forced changes I SHOULD say.....Being forced to move helps one's soul learn to let go of what isn't really even ours to be in control of in the first place.


I fell head over heels in love with our cottage in the last 12 months but it was never mine to actually own. I will love where I am now just as equally in time! It is in my blood to love all things and places I see! I went around to each new room of this new house saying a blessing and a wish for the future. It's time to move on in my life in many many ways, but most importantly as a home maker it is time for me to know the gifts I have to share! The healing soul that I am and the one wish is that Home sweet Home is more of a balance, a safe place in my heart......

No comments:

Post a Comment