Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Goodbye to JUNE

This has been an emotional weekend, full of great new adventures along with sad goodbyes! Maybe what I am the most sad to see is leaving the month of JUNE......?

And what a magical month it was, my beloved June!
How often did I swing along side the kids I babysat, or wandered the green belt by the Boise river with each dog? How I will miss the huge fenced in backyard of my cute cottage, with all those dogs coming and going, Those April blossoms on the centered pear tree and how I lived outside!
I am not making it up when I say that I really HATE GOODBYES.......Tears stream down my face so easily when it comes to change. I have been this way even as a little kid, and I will probably always be like this emotional and connected to all things and yes always....sad to say goodbye.
June with the picnic basket full of fun books to read, coloring books and treats! Cool Evenings with music to dance, to relax out in such perfect weather! With the wind in my hair as I biked down to my favorite coffee shop or waved at passing by neighbors, feeling so very happy to be apart of this place. June with all those packs of seeds and amazing growing trees! It's hard to see the seasons change when I know I could live happily ever after if each month was JUNE!
In June mornings I watered my flowers, walked my dogs and simply focused on BEING. 
In June I decided that I am not going to do things that bring me extra dramas or struggles (at least not by my choice....I understand life will still dish us out whatever it wants) 
In June I knew it was all to sweet to last so I drank in the whole month for every flower, every honey bee and butterfly it became my new joy!
In June I reflect over how I will wait now another 12 months to see it again and celebrate once more my favorite time of the year!
 My dear sweet June you were beautiful and wonderful in each and every day! and I will miss you!




No comments:

Post a Comment