Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Night Light

Since moving a few weeks ago I have been noticing so many new fun things about our new place! Like when I need a night light I just dime the lights over the tub and the whole thing glows!
My husband knows I have never been a fan of bright lights at night, if I could live by candle light every night I would....he teases me about it but I like the calmness of evenings in soft glowing lights.
So having this fun new setup is one of my favorite times in the evening with my dogs napping at my feet to the soft glow of the bath tub.
I think also that I do some of my best writing to that soft glow. My new adventures have been flooding my days so quickly, I have barely had time to really process them and get them down! I love living in such a fun place full of life from groups of spiders to honey bees! 
Conquering my fear of birds has been a journey as well, I have always liked chickens but have never had to handle them as much as in these last few weeks and now I can carry them around without even thinking twice! Bravery comes in such small events like that and after a busy full day out there I like relaxing to my fun night light wondering what in the world will happen tomorrow:-)
 


2 comments: