Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

These Boots were made for.....

Now I know I can talk on and on forever about gardening, watering and diggin' in the dirt....I was doing this for awhile often changing my shoes once they got wet from flooding the backyard when my neighbor Bernice gave me true irrigation boots! I felt right proud of them! How easy to keep my feet dry and protected now.....although I clearly walk like a bull legged cowboy trying to keep my balance and not rub my ankles raw. Walking in my new boots made me crave some country music through out yesterday while irrigating! It was TRULY a perfect day to be outside while I could pull weeds, trim dead branches and rack out the dirt in those awesome big boots! I even tried dancing in them a few times only to realize I was STILL bull legged! (To this my dogs all cocked their heads to the side as if to say "What are you trying to do there?" and I had to chuckle)
The most awesome thing was of course walking through the lake in my back yard without freezing my toes off like before!





No comments:

Post a Comment