Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fearless Friends

When change comes like the sun rise, when the routines of others adapt, when the soul opens up to the moving unfolding weather and we begin to list the things we take with us or leave behind.......
While our fearless friends, our dogs will teach us to live in the time of right now.
For when we stop to hold or love on our pets, we are reminded that there is no hurry to move, to live, to be.
Their fearless happiness give us the joy in whatever comes along! 
On this morning I adore them, cuddling and napping around my feet. It is very sweet to have the companionship of my dogs as I pack up our home slowly. We will be moving next door by the weekend, I smiled and chuckle as one dog snores!
They are not worried, they are not stressed. They are happy to rest before we play in this afternoon's sunshine or go for a walk. They are a pack, a family living happily for only this moment! I am inspired by them!
For when change comes, as it always does, these dogs will face it only when the moment arrives, for they are fearless and free!

No comments:

Post a Comment