Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Garden to Garden

 Okay so it has been odd gardening across the very same fence of my old garden over the last month or so.....At first I found myself looking oddly at my old garden through the fence, thinking to myself with a chuckle "this is such a funny story! THIS IS MY LIFE!" gardening is beautiful, refreshing and balancing me in what I can not control to what I can. Now my neighborly guys still live in my soon-to-be home so gardening around trying to not crowding them out in my usual overly friendly ways has been helping me adjust to soon this will be my new place. I LOVE IT! I REALLY DO! Now my husband Tony finally told me to stop trying to invite all the neighbors over for BBQ all the time, (I am like the Butters character on South Park asking his friends to hang out all the time I know, I know, I know) and He explained it best while saying "No one likes to commit to dinner, a cocktail maybe but not a full dinner...it's just the way everyone is.......everyone, well expect YOU!" I sighed realizing he must be right but I DO love cooking for people, seeing good eats on the plate along with good laughs while making new friends! That is how I see life, perfectly set-up just like THAT! In my new place I will have more room to cook it up and share even more! but I will try not to bug my neighbors so much too. (they will be my old landlords how awesome is that???)
My new gardens are so much fun and I run between 3 yards right now on irrigation day (My favorite day of the week truly) It's wonderful to keep things alive through flooding and splashing in the water! Right now my gardens need a few more things planted and there's only one chicken to talk with. My boxes are getting organized, things are getting cleaned and time is moving ever so fast towards a new month in a new place! ......yet it's on the very same street! (again I chuckle hahahahahahaha)

Garden to Garden I follow the earth, I follow the fence, I follow the trees, Garden to Garden and heart to heart I see the beauty that is already there. I see the animals all share. Garden to Garden in adding a fairy's touch for it will all bloom ever so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment