Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

The Corsets of many colors

Since I was thinking about being "Tucked In" how safe I feel and like to be crowded in. I realize it applies to my passion for corsets! How interesting that I love collecting corsets of many colors and styles. I would wear them everyday to enjoy that tucked in feeling of comfort and safety. I have always loved women's underwear all the traditions and all the lace! As a kid I got to dress up in old fashion dresses with my first experience of a corset and I felt so at ease, at home and comforted by wearing it! I loved being in wedding ceremonies when corsets help the dresses sit perfectly through out those magical days of LOVE. I am kinda funny in this way, I truly like to be "Tucked in" even by my underwear! It is a fun hobby to keep an eye out for those amazing corsets! I can carry along that wonderful feeling with me each time I wear one! (Not to mention getting to look classy at the very same time!) Maybe in my past life I had a huge closet FULL of corsets and now I am just working my way back to that again?






No comments:

Post a Comment