Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pet Photo Shoot

How fast time has flown, How quickly a year can change everything......last year on July 15th I happily captured my 3 pets in this Photo Shoot.
(How sad to look back and realize that 3 days later my mother's stroke paused our lives and they went to live with my in-laws for almost a month.) It's good that time doesn't stand still, it's good to see summer arriving and feel stronger in the sun light......it's good to have my pets along side it all!
This is Minnie!
We added Minnie Mouse to our family just before Christmas, she is as gentle of a dog as I have ever seen, grateful for any kind of hug or attention! She makes us laugh as she isn't always sure of herself. 
This is the cat; Tinker Belle (really known as the QUEEN hahaha) 
And Sydney or more commonly named Sidda, the tiny fluffy love bug and pillow cuddling girl!
Oscar doesn't need introductions, he makes sure to "speak" for himself always!
Now is a Fish a pet also? Tobias the blue betta, named after the sitcom "Arrested Development" came to us after his previous owner said he was living way to long for a fish hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha




3 comments:

  1. These are great! I love all of them!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too. I'll bet Mini was heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minnie is heavy and I don't carry her around very much but I can:-) Especially when we walk and she decides she is done walking still far from home and then I carry her thinking to myself "Who needs a gym membership? Just carry a fat dog for a few blocks!"

    ReplyDelete