Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2019

How to STOP Kittens From Biting You



These are important tips that I follow and I also love having "play dates." with my friends who love kittens and want to come over to visit.

My kittens love meeting new people now that they are 8 weeks old and they have been growing aware of me in purring and wanting my attention more.

I feed them 3 times a day and have a long play time on the stairs before bed which is usually 9pm.

I love how they can still play with each other all through the night in the bonus room and not freak out.

During the afternoons I make sure to take my naps with them running all over me and getting use to me watching over them.

It's fun to start training them and to just watch them play!

It's a bit more stressful, and cautiously concerning in getting these kittens of mine big enough to meet the rest of my old pets too. Every morning after everyone has breakfast time I then interact and introduce them all one by one with Dory and Marly.

It will take time, the kittens need to play and run fast is adorable yet upsetting to the rest of my pack that move much slower.

I love these days, these very important kittens days of my life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment