Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Time Awareness

I woke up yesterday feeling worried sick, I felt like I was about to face a very difficult day and so as I cared over my pets I kept feeling I am needed at the Hospital.

Yet I didn't check the Facebook page that has the information for my beloved friend's baby boy, because I already felt that something was wrong and I tried to avoid it with chores.
I finally did check on it and didn't waste another second getting down to the hospital.
I woke up today very afraid.
I think yesterday was harder then I had anticipated being at the hospital while my friends face the struggles of their newborn.
I keep trying to sing to myself "Ooooo child, things will get easier, Ooooo child things will get brighter." his tiny little hands and feet show such personality, his parents love him so much!
I want the very best outcome and very best life story for him!

Time is all I have, it's all I can give. and it's rather a helpless awareness in times like this.

We sat in quietness, we sat in a moment together, it's a very helpless and humbling feeling to just sit and wait, to realize the serious stressful situation. 

Time is all I have.

I read this Article this morning in my tears and in my worries from my loving step-mother-in-law Teresa. I have been telling her all about this situation, and how I don't feel as strong as I use when facing situations like this in the past.....

I woke up with my friends on my mind and their baby boy in my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment