Search This Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Journeyman Trailer




(Of Course I can't talk about Journey Man without sharing more about the show that my husband Tony is always teasing me wasn't very long in running, I think that the show was fascinating to me right as everything was changing in the entertainment world, changing in society quite quickly. For we can watch whatever we want now at any time we would like and that is so very nice, however "Journey Man." was on a scheduled showing so if ya missed it then you were lacking more information to the over all story line, I can see why it's easier now to follow a show and never miss an episode due to a busy life. Even the popular sitcom "Portlandia." makes fun of this way in watching TV now, it takes us to whole new way of living and interacting with each other. I have always loved the idea of time travel, I think of how the future is our own time travel for we face it straight on only to use our past mistakes to make better choices in our future.....
It would be nice to go back in time and fix what we now have to face.
Of course shows like these feed our own imagination and it's why I would plan out my whole day to see this show play on time, I simply enjoyed every episode so I was upset when they cancelled it suddenly just as his wife saw him travel out of real time)


Commuting takes on a whole new meaning for San Francisco newspaper reporter Dan Vasser, who unexpectedly finds himself traveling through time to change people's lives. That's the good news. The bad news is he has to explain these sudden and unpredictable disappearances to his family (including his young son, who thinks his father's disappearances are related to magic) and colleagues -- and finding himself reunited on his journeys with a long-lost fiancee who was presumed dead cannot be good for his marriage. Or can it?
First episode dateSeptember 24, 2007
Final episode dateDecember 19, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment