Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Cranberries - Analyse






I just learned that Dolores O' Riordan died yesterday in London. How beautiful she was.....
How even more beautiful was her voice!
Her songs and her classy music videos have always been a favorite of mine.

I just realized how much her music, her many popular songs played on through the decade of my 20's.

I just think back to those days with a smile and with many tears now, How beautiful that her singing decorated my life so much!

I just wish I could of stayed there in time, her songs now take me back in that instant magical way she was able to transport us all through her music and her perfect singing.

Maybe it was just my imagination but her music made my past years so memorable.......





No comments:

Post a Comment