Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Cranberries - Dreams





My life is changing every day in every possible way, but I am thankful for my memories triggered by songs, by great moments when I was so happy, when the summer air blew into my car as I drove to the park singing this song then walking my dog among the beauty of the Boise river and the bright blue sky!
My life in my 20's was very simple and now as I face my 40's I realize keeping it simple isn't easy and maybe not even my own choice.....

My quick reply to co-workers back then when ask "what kind of music to do you like?" I would say "The Cranberries." instantly and proudly while they would roll their eyes or laugh saying "I can see that for sure." 

My taste in music and in pop culture was always about good things, profound deep things that held heart and soul for me. I never followed a popularity trend, I just loved what I loved and I thought that I would always be 25 years old in many ways pure happy and living in the sun light fully with music like this!

My heart has been on a journey and some days I am weary in how it is now, yet some days I think this is what progression really is growing pains and a reality that only in  music we can revisit our past. I am proud of all things I had in my life, in how I sang and dance so easily to this song all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment