Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

Keepin' it BEAUTIFUL

A decade ago from today I was running around with boxes of lavender scented heavy jar candles, my cell phone tucked in my cheek and shoulder both arms in motion and tons of things to do, many people to talk with and lots of hair spray to stick up my heavy curly hair in that crown of baby's breath......

Today from looking back in where I was 10 years ago.......I think over how even NOW.....Life is still so Beautiful! Just as I thought back on July 5, 2003.....
Life is still as busy, full of even more emotions, even more memories......yet the only thing I carried around that was heavy today was my coffee mug and going out to walk my dogs in sunshine....the sea water fills the air, the foliage surrounds me in peacefulness and I am strolling right down memory lane..........
Keepin it all so BEAUTIFUL just the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment