Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Fair 2012

        Every year I get ready with ice coffee and my I.D. badge! I love that moment when I first smell kettle corn and roasted almonds! When people ask for my advice, and I feel all special inside, even though I am not really all that important at the fair.....I think this was the best year so far in organization and good times, My co-workers are great friends by now, my time in learning everything helps me not need my boss so much for answers. I like that first day walking through every square inch of the setup, of the rides coming alive in lights and the awesome fact there are no crowds yet.....The Fair never gets old even if we do!
My job is all over the place everyday in doing things and being with people! I can setup a game or wash dishes after a taste test. I can sit at the table adding scores or act out the contest for participates! 
One summer evening the purple hazy sky had me out in the middle of it all cheering on people to play instant cash family friendly games! I looked out at the surrounding mountains thinking how wonderful it is to be alive! As the Fair unfolded I took it all in everyday! My job is truly full of awesomeness and wonderful people!







No comments:

Post a Comment