Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Whole30+1

Now that it's the end of the month I am reflecting over how excited I was on the first to do this diet! How ironically crazy the steps were to obtain. I spent those really hot hot summer nights wishing over a cocktail or treats! Then finally giving in help me not think about such things so much.....I came to realize I eat every healthy, I am gaining speed for my busy life not slowing down any time soon. I don't really need to cut out only a couple of things I really enjoy in my food choices. I lost weight last month due to stress in changes and unpacking. Now I am loosing weight due to gardening and playing with kids. I am not going to do this diet again for a long while, for I have NEVER been a diet person, Changing my over all life style has helped me out more then ever skipping a morning with coffee or an evening with wine and dark, beautiful dark rich chocolate! I have been humbled in sharing all of these moments with you the reader, I am not the super woman I wish I could brag on about saying how the whole30 changed my life! Instead I think it taught me how short life is to not enjoy some of the sweet things out there! Let's say IF I get sick or have cancer then the whole30 would be followed exactly. But for right now though I am not living the rest of my life without a treat here or there. It's hard to change no matter what, I am glad I tried this for a month and failed with my chin steadily facing forward! I know what it is like to have 3 chins actually and so with this only one I currently have, I nod with respect to those who can complete the whole30 and be healthier for it!
Life is beautiful when you are taking care of yourself, knowing what your body can handle and gaining strength for the future! Live strong, Live long!

No comments:

Post a Comment