Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Story of Home

It's not a secret that I love being HOME, that I am a really happy homemaker and could get lost in hours of house work with such delight and joy! Coming home after a week of house sitting had me rather annoyed....No one really see a messy house like I do nor find it so important to keep trash cans clean or sinks empty...BUT then again that is the story I tell myself. So maybe in what I think is the proper way of my home to be, isn't for everyone's standards therefore I can only control my own ways in how I live with a magical touch to envision loveliness and lavender everywhere!! I am very proud of my home as I live there, it's JUST the way I can create! In whatever home I occupy I will be this way, I will have these chores and ideas inside of me. For I love the peacefulness, the safety and most importantly the coziness in my own story of home!
The first weekend I was gone my husband called me saying how much he missed me, those laundry fairies and the lady who picks up his study everyday wasn't coming by! I always laugh when he makes these jokes, For I am on top of cleaning if it's in front of me to do! 
One evening Tony said "I woke up this morning with only one pair of socks left in the drawer and now tonight the drawer is full of fresh clean socks! It's like magic!" I smirked back at him"OH yes...just like magic, funny how that works!" 
After this past week with me not home, he sees once again the warmth disappear and house become dirty again....
At least I can feel like a fairy when I return to break down cob webs and gather up the trash. For my husband loves a clean home with food cooking in the oven, with a glass of red wine and chocolate during his favorite TV shows. He gets up or lays down saying the place is finally feeling like home again and I can hang my wand up with a sparkling wink and proud smile for where ever I live my home will be FULL of such goodness, of such love!


No comments:

Post a Comment