Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Ring, The Scream

I really thought the most terrifying movie ever was "The Ring" while watching it with my then boyfriend Tony, so in my early 20's I wasn't use to that style of movie. And I didn't open my eyes through the worse craziest parts of the scary story. Then years later after we were married I was sleeping deep into the night when the sound of Tony up peeing also reminding me of the same need to go. I stood up quickly within a few seconds of waiting sleepily for Tony with my long hair hanging messily down my face, Then suddenly there was a huge scream that was so loud and so unexpected it made me hit the floor in reaction to hide in such panic. Tony had rounded the corner to the bedroom and saw me standing there completely still with no real face in the dark and instantly remembered the scary movie "The Ring" and then screamed! I crawled up from the floor mad that he had scared me to death and he went to bed mad that I had been standing there not caring to remove my hair from my face. Although we both agreed he has NEVER screamed that loud before.....Even though I was laughing later when I was glad to know I hadn't peed myself in whole dramatic event and in also thinking to myself of what I must have looked like for him. I had to really convince him I hadn't planned it all, I explained to him saying "If I was trying to startle you at 3am in the morning why would I scream back at you and hit the floor the second you saw me?" Then my giggles began again realizing how some movies have those moments that stay with you forever.........


No comments:

Post a Comment