Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2018

THE TREE OF LIFE






This movie "The Tree of Life." has stayed with me for years now, it's one of the most powerful films I have ever seen.
It's one of the most powerful, most profound movies of my life.
It's amazing when it started I was drawn into it with such awe and such tears of joy for this life the yen and yang in good and bad, in grace and in struggle. In being worthy and in being worthless. 
This movie showed scenes as if a nature episode, to prove that as humans are born and die the earth moves on not interrupted by all the creatures living on it.
I want to be like the earth strong and solid.
I want to be like the sky wide open with nothing to hide!
I want to be like the weather embrace my moods, my emotions fully
I want to be like this movie in capturing all it's wonder from beauty in a smile or fear of failure.
I want to be free and I want to be at peace with being contained in this body at the same time.
If ever there was a number one top movie in my life time it is this movie.

I seek the tree of life, I long for the ocean to walk on the sand again watching the waves move time away from me. I will never be the same person day to day but I can find my perfection in nature. I can always remember who I was when I first found the sky!

I seek the wonder of it all, I seek the strength inside my soul for the days ahead....



No comments:

Post a Comment