Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Beyond The Veil




The older I get the more conversations I have with my loved ones beyond the veil, last night brought me back to want so desperately to call up my best friend Benny again and talk late into the night just like we use to.
I have a sense that she is already aware up there in heaven, in the clouds and in the sun light.
I cried myself to sleep whispering "Calling all angels...."
I have a realization that it's not going to ever really slow down this life of mine so I need to be able to react in the most honest ways.
I have been reading about witches once again as I prepare for the day of the dead, the Hallow's eve when I seek to honor death, the magic out there still unknown.
I like being older in my gathering of the earth through harvest time, making bone broth and understanding how to make healthy good meals, rest and heal.
I am a protector of all things living, fall season is a time to let go of what has to die through winter and come back strong again in spring.
I am a healer in seeking more knowledge for a healthy self.
and in these things I am aware that I can't always be successful in saving the world......
I like having a mission, a purpose and a focus of my self in how I can make each day a better story.
I carry love with me in all things and in every way until one day that same soulful love carries me beyond the veil.

The older I get the more people over there I want to see, I long to hug again for I truly miss them in times like this.....

I am a protector of this earth.




No comments:

Post a Comment