Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Rain Drops

Our tears are like rain drops, while our pain is released and I think helplessly, sadly, that it can ALL seem at times quite a load to carry, way to heavy to feel all so suddenly...
Yet without emotions how do we learn? How do we relate, grieve or let go of life as we use to know it? 
Everything is changing, always it will, but how do we adapt as we go? What is it that makes us want to escape or hide from such pain or lost? Do we ever really survive these challenges? Perhaps healing and hope are things cycling along side the changing times as well....it just takes getting through the tears for that fresh deep breath to begin again. 
Whenever I visit my mother there is a struggle inside that makes me feel so helpless and unable to accept the way we are now, at the very same moment I remind myself how amazing it is to be able to just be with her! So the struggling of what story do I tell myself takes over, I wonder how do our tears know when to fall? How we learn without our emotions? It's all a part of growth, of a journey to live....

No comments:

Post a Comment