Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fast Car

As the weeks have turned into months visiting and caring over my mother has becoming more routine. It is not easy, and I don't try to say that it ever is...However I hope to stay positive, strong and happy for her. I can't explain enough how one has to have endless patience and kindness with helping her. She can be both sweet and stubborn, both giggling or crying, bossy or sleepy. If I could actually own a REAL magic wand to change this whole last year for her I would!
Mom wants to take a road trip soon and I hope she can, I know how  restless she can get when spring comes around just in general and she use to head out to the Oregon Coast (hmmm reminds me of ....MYSELF) My mother's stroke last summer turned the whole world upside down and yet here I am, still standing upright.... 
Maybe she is right in requesting that it's time to take a trip....it's time to get a FAST CAR....


No comments:

Post a Comment