Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pin Up Girls

I have always loved "Pin Up Girls", It's such a fun way to celebrate feminine beauty in such an artistic style. My favorite pin up girls pictures are usually the old school classy photos. I feel that being sexy isn't showing so much skin but in displaying the flirting ways of a woman in both inviting and mysterious ways.....A confident woman such as a Pin Up Girl (which is clearly what she is if she can pull off wearing these things in public) gives women everywhere the true art form and celebration of our curvy ways. I am proud of my friends who are pin up girls, who can show off such style with those great smiles! There's just something to be proud of in being a woman when you can tip your hat to these ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment