Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Izzy

When it comes to reflecting over this being April and how in  JUST one simple, crazy, heart braking, struggling, VERY difficult year ago from then to now looking back in my shining light, beautiful, happy thoughts are of meeting JON KATZ:-D 
   I will smile happily and forever in remembering that time and ALWAYS such a great memory! Since that amazingly fun weekend in Portland I have seen 12 months go by in such trauma and sadness that I am STILL afraid to be relaxed yet into my life again....Reading almost every day my favorite blog  
Bedlam Farm, I find myself very grateful to have met those delightful people who share their writings and thoughts in ways I hope to copy! I can sense a change, a worry about one of the dogs as I read along and then I purposely step back to get ready for the knowledge of death, really the transformation of the soul to be free from this earth.....WE are the ones still left living that will be sad, know this loss and feel lonely. I can comfort myself by thinking the one we loved now moves forward to a magical level we can only imagine.....This changing time for Izzy, a dog I admire and adore! Especially from all the books Jon captures of him, Izzy is so loved and so beautiful that last summer when my mother's stroke took the wind out of my sails, I read a book about Izzy to her and smiled in the comfort of such a caring loving good dog! I showed her pictures of Izzy laying with his elderly friends as they passed on and he knew the need to stay close until the end. Now it's important to mention once the person's soul is gone a dog knows this and moves on in the day without any hysterical drama. PEACE is what I have learned from Izzy and what I hope he can have over these next few months, weeks or days.....PEACE is what I send with all my heart's strength in peaceful prayers and thoughts of love to move on.  
To Dear Sweet Izzy I whisper into the spring breeze "Suffer not...for you should be so proud of all your hard work,  how you lived with grace and most importantly that you were loved!"

No comments:

Post a Comment