Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chick-Fil-A

Recently in Boise Idaho a fast food restaurant opened up called Chick-Fil-A, I drive by every time I go home from being a nanny for the evening....The place is packed out and the drive-thru line is crowded in cars!
I don't eat much chicken anymore so the place looks gross to me but to others it's very popular. I don't get it because chicken is a WHITE meat a very weak excuse for food!
Most people who believe in white meat gasp when I explain how bad for you this meat is....Well white meat is better for you then say white BREAD but it's not worth eating in my opinion. How does the human body work? You have to ask yourself if chicken is giving you the fat and iron you need to survive when all is said and done. The only chickens in my life lay eggs, and eggs I can eat every single day!




My ladies of laying, they are beautiful, they are funny! The 2 sisters above in light tan feathers I have named Thelma and Louise! I don't need a Chick-Fil-A when I have these souls to enjoy living!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment