Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Perfect Purchase

This last Saturday I wrote on my facebook profile that it's a wonderful life and then just a few minuets later as I browsed a gift shop in the lovely town Cannon beach I came across a Christmas decor saying that VERY same thing and excitedly it was even on sale so quite naturally I bought it with such delight and my husband chuckled as I made the same look of the nick nack to him! THIS is the holidays and I am so thrilled to be in the magic of it all.....What perfect timing for me who never really buys very many things, seeing something that is a reflection of how I feel in such a perfect way. The ocean waves will always bring me to such peace and then seeing Cannon Beach deck out in Christmas lights and music got me into those cozy little shops with a warm coffee in hand. I smiled to myself, nodding to those passerbys and sung along with the seasonal tunes but it was when my heart stop dead that I saw this Christmas decor item, I thought in awe how being connected to the universe for THIS moment of clarity was truly FUN, for I was finding a PERFECT purchase! 
(soooo miracles can happen hahahahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment