Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Carry the Fire

I shall carry the fire
I shall always know how we need each other
I will not be afraid of rejections or judgements because the fire is strong
I know how important that flame is in understanding others, in helping out when I can
I like the warmth, the confidence and peace that comes with carrying the fire 
I give my life force to the flame and can see no shame in shinning from within
A fire is a rescuing place from the dark and cold, from the storms and struggles in life
A fire is something real and true with a good message for how to also keep it in respect....
I shall carry the fire
I shall always know how inside of me with all my messages and my stories I can choose to better the world with one spark at a time
As the rain storm hit the coastal small town outside I sat in front of the fireplace thinking of how warm and safe I was, Of how important a good life is to me in being balanced and strong. I am so grateful, so thankful that I can or that  ANYONE can also carry the fire for our souls! The world is an amazing wonderful place! The world is full of such moments that when carrying the fire teaches us or saves us from tough mistakes and hard lessons learned, This fire brings us all together and warms our hearts for a better day! 

So carry the fire always and light up your journey as you go

No comments:

Post a Comment