Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Garden A Glow

This year I was so happy to have gotten over to Boise's Winter Gardens A Glow, along with Tony's Dad and Teresa, also with Tony's brother Dustin and Stephanie, the botanical gardens were all lit up with Christmas lights. It is like walking through the game board "Candy land". It was on a very clear starry night with the lingering smell of wood burning in the crisp cold air. I loved warming myself up every so often by a fire pit as the 6 of us walked through the gardens on that beautiful chilly evening. My Husband Tony was able to sit and rest over looking the hillside, I was enjoying the many little lights wondering how long did it take to decorate this huge place! While people walked about or just stood around the fire, Christmas music played in the back ground. A tent was setup to serve cups of hot chocolate or hot cider, and another tent for roasting almonds. I love all of Tony's family, they are such close friends! I look forward to celebrating the holidays with them, walking around those gardens was just another one of our good times, They always make me feel so blessed and so loved. 
Being with friends and family for the holidays is what makes such spirits BRIGHT!



No comments:

Post a Comment