Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2019

The play is the thing!



In celebrating our 16th anniversary, Tony got us tickets to the playhouse and I was so thrilled! Because it's one of my favorite thing to do is go see plays!
After our really nice dinner over looking the beach at The Wayfarer, after our fun time walking around Cannon Beach we enjoyed the play. "And then there were None."  It was so good! It was truly fascinating! It was a perfect way to celebrate our anniversary!

We've had such a nice relaxing vacation, a day on the beach, a day at home or some times in town for we discovered a great grocery store called "Fresh Foods." It has helped us setup our cottage kitchen nicely.

We have read books, took pictures and enjoyed lazy long nap time with our old dog Oscar or just lay outside in the sunshine. I like that I can do laundry and dishes while listening to a podcast. Our rental cottage is perfect for us!

In the very early mornings we take Oscar to the beach every other day because he gets so very tired. I try not to wear him out as he loves catching his frisbee in the soft sand.

While Oscar is napping we'll often go find places for happy hour like The Smokehouse. or Tony's favorite Warren House pub. (I love any place I can sit seeing the ocean!)

Life here on the coast is truly refreshing.

Our 20 years together has us both being very reflective over all we have been through and how coming here has always been important to us.

It's amazing how this place has been a part of our history and of our best selves. This vacation is another great time!

We will return more often since we have missed it here so much, the new to us chocolate cafe is now our favorite resting place to enjoy a coffee and a truffle before the lovely walk home.

In all the wonderful things around here to do going to the theater was my most favorite of all!

I loved it so much and hope to return again for more plays!

I am in awe of how much time has changed everything yet I still love the same ol' things like going to plays and drinking coffee in the cool evenings!

In celebrating yesterday my husband said "I know you are just as happy being together back home watching the water fountains dance around but I am sure glad I could take you out in style tonight! You have made my life so amazing every single day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment