Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Healing






This summer has been for healing.

This has been a painful cycle, a deep cut to the way it all once was.

This is my strength in being real, being honest and being open to change.

This is a time in my life where I am blooming fully, hurting completely and healing correctly.

This is the best and worse summer in deep layers of emotions and education, in these new issues for all of my relationships and in the working of my mind, I am learning very important new tools with the help of professionals.

This has been quite the summer for us, and for our own self worth. I am ready to share a bit more of how stronger I feel lately, I had a panic attack today and quickly handled it. 
I was amazed that it all calmed down quickly for me and I was grateful to know how to control my emotions and reactions in my panic.

This is a journey and I am letting go and gathering new tools for my future and for my peace of mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment