Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother Mary





"Speaking words of wisdom, let it BE."
I would have to say this song never gets old, it comes down to the best advice I have ever taken to heart.
For in my life when I am just focused on Being here in this moment of the day at this very second of breathing then I am truly balanced through my body and mind....I am not lost in memories or emotions that distract me. I am not busy in activities or events happening currently all around me....Instead I am in that special space of neither planning ahead nor trying to remember the past. I love that feeling of freedom in just being! To BE that is something I deeply desire always for my life time and would it be my first advice to all of mankind. Stop breath, think of nothing but how wonderful the earth looks full of this spring season and simply just  Let yourself  BE......

No comments:

Post a Comment