Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Favorite FALL Dessert

When my husband was having a bad day after his law school classes, I decided he needed a happy "pick-me up" before heading home to study some more. As we swung into get milkshakes, I choose a pumpkin pie flavor only to melt at such yumminess as I ate it!
It didn't take long through out the following week to crave more pumpkin things, I stated "I just want pumpkin ice cream again." as my husband chuckled shaking his head "Good luck in finding that...." While we ran through the grocery store late in the night both in a hurry to get home and get something for dinner as well, then when I causally tossed a carton of pumpkin ice cream into my husband's shopping cart, he burst out laughing with surprise saying "Only YOU would find pumpkin ice cream!" I shrugged back at him as he kept on laughing, I tossed out as I hurried to complete our list "Well It's only seasonal....and now my new favorite dessert too!" 
         The creamy thick roasted orange color of pumpkin ice cream has speckles of nut meg and cinnamon mixed in with a heated spicy after taste, the depth of such delights come from the cozy feeling of it smoothly sliding down the taste buds in one's perfect ideal flavor for fall! I noticed how one bowl of pumpkin ice cream is extremely satisfying, both filling and fun to eat! Just like in all things pumpkin the thick heavy fibers bring to mind how romantic and comforting the fall season is!

No comments:

Post a Comment