Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Dreams to Dreams

Lately I have not written on here as much, I feel a bit surprised that so many things are happening but I am not having the time to write and share them in the way that I love to do! While walking the dog of the family whom I nanny for, each afternoon I ask myself reflective questions and see the stories of my life pile up in what would be good to write about....then I get home late in the evenings with so many other things to do That I find myself wondering where is my life going so quickly? Why haven't I been able to just sit still and write again?
My dreams while I sleep have been just as interesting as each day I live in this new scheduled life, I hope to write more about them when I can find the time...
Dreams I have make me wonder what does it mean? Some people say dreams do not mean anything, I disagree for maybe some do and some don't I can not know for sure either way.....dreams are a powerful thing to me and everyday I hope to make sense of them for whatever reason.
Dreams to dreams I am basically racing around saving drowning kittens, kids walking out in front of a fast car or dogs trapped on a busy freeway! There are some conversational dreams or feelings about people needing to be rescued as well.....I often wake up wondering why I am so worried or stressed over not having saved everything/everyone in time?
Dreams will always reveal something we carry inside, something that might never come together to make much sense but is there just the same.

In my sleep I was walking through a big barn maybe from the TV show "Walking Dead" through the bales of hay were such tiny cute kittens, rather more like tons of kittens of all colors. I kept trying to carry them all in my arms afraid a fire would catch them but the fire was far off over the horizon, I took off my shirt in hopes to catch all the kittens like a basket. My shirt turned into a big basket of kittens I couldn't lift it up and I realized that I was running out of time as the fire grew closer and the kittens seemed to be everywhere in danger! I began explaining out loud to strangers in my dream that as a really strong person I could carry most anything! So carrying these kittens shouldn't be a big deal but no matter what I did the basket was so very heavy! Oh those many, many kittens didn't stay put from me trying to save them as well and then I woke up worrying that no kittens had survived that fire because I couldn't lift the basket which was once just my shirt.....
(Meaning maybe we start out one way and then change to deeper more heavier issues in ourself?)





No comments:

Post a Comment