Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Oscar

My Husband Tony reminded me this morning it was our dog's Birthday. So on the usual morning drive to drop Tony off at work our dog Oscar got a chunk of bacon from his "Daddy's" burrito. At the dog park we played Frisbee and then socialized. Once home the cat has been in a hide n' seek mood, those 2 just roll and ran all over the place this morning as I share this! I am planning to head out here again soon with Oscar. I am taking him to his most favorite park, Katherine Albertsons. For it has such wildlife with nice pathways through out all the colorful trees. It was the park we took him the first day he joined our family.
This evening I may just hook him up on his long lease outside in the yard while I read. No matter what I need to do this is an all Oscar day, He may just want to nap on the couch while I do some baking. He really isn't demanding or picky about his time, in fact I think he realizes I will keep him busy so he takes his nap time whenever he can get it! Some mornings if we just stay home while I am up painting door frames he is happily snoring from under the messy bedding. It could be almost noon by the time he actually stretches at the door and we go out to see what birds are hanging in the lilac bushes. It is hard for me to realize how fast the time has  gone by, Oscar is 4 years old today! WOW! I wonder bewildered just how did I use to spend my time before he came along? It must have not been all that great if I can't remember.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment