Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2018

Kodaline - One Day







It's awe inspiring in me today to think about this song and my whole life time.
I have never ever wasted time, every single second of my breath I have appreciated it.
I am still holding on, I am still in life knowing this very second is fleeting.
I am grateful today to be home with napping pets in the cold winter's day, I researched facebook in my timelines and in my photos back to the beginning in 2008 when I joined it. It feels crazy that was a decade ago, it took me to beginning.
To a photo of me as a baby I cried because there were funny clever comments from my brother Derek along the way! How wonderful! what a gift facebook for me!
I am in awe!
I am in tears and in pain always, but to find him there at a click of my computer is like freezing time! Like magic!
I am in awe! 
Trends of society can come and go, but I can be found right here in my blog or in facebook like an crazy episode of "The Twilight Zone." or even scarier then that like "Black Mirror." I am left here in songs, in thoughts, in writings and in pictures as a whole decade now comes to an end.
When I turned 30 I felt so happy, so healthy and so strong in my joy of arriving to the age I have always been inside.
It's here still for me to go back and read about my optimism for the future as that future is over, a new future for after my 40's begins.
I am in awe!
as I wonder what is it all about?.....

One day it will be the whole story for me.   


No comments:

Post a Comment