Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2018

I love this song




As the Christmas tree is lit up, the fake candles flicker around the cats in my living room, I watch this movie "The Muppets Christmas Carol." filmed in 1992, it's a classic ad I know it word for word by heart!
I love this song!

I love being home while it snows outside, while this movie plays on as the pets nap in blankets next to the soft glow of all my golden Christmas lights.

I love this song as it shares how we should embrace the holidays fully and happily with so much to be thankful for, so much to share with others!

I think every year as winter arrives bringing such good movies for the holidays helps us face the cold.

I am truly thankful for this movie never changing even though I grow older, even though each year things are different.

This story is one that holds true through the test of time.

With a thankful heart we can give each other a helping hand along the way as this song inspires me to sing along fully!




No comments:

Post a Comment