Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2018

Thank You to my Hubby

                   
As the month of Thanksgiving ends, I think of all things I put on the list of gratitude for I had a wonderful husband by my side in the crowded grocery store, he took time off work to just be home and it was wonderful! 
I was ever so grateful for his help in cooking, baking and planning Thanksgiving dinner. 
We are the strong and wise adults now that bring forth value in traditions and stability. It's important to both of us to help the world in every way we can, in sharing with our families such time in love and gratefulness.......because we understand now how fast it all goes by. 
When we were young in starting our life together we were focused on making money in order to survive, so the holidays were just another day to get double pay. 
Sadly we look back and realize we didn't know any better......

We would never compromise the holidays now. 
I am glad we learned that life lesson together very early on in our lives. 
We are the leaders for the next generation, there is no money more important in this whole world for it can't replace the people in our lives today.

All the other days of the year you can work your heart out, never spend a dime until the holidays arrive. It helps when you know every year you will be right where you are meant to be.

Now I understand there are certain people who can't do family time, I give them grace in their constant struggle, in their constant dramas and their constant confusions. 
If it's the money they really need, if it's the horrible family they try to avoid I understand, I have learned that there is no perfect family, no perfect safe amount of money in which you will arrive safely through out life. 
It's that focus on perfection for the holidays, the traditions that are important, being willing to show up and support one another that is where true joy lives on through all of time. I am honored to discover this before I get to old.......
       
I am the rock in which I build up my home.
I am so thankful for my husband who has always agreed with me that families need stability. 
He once said that if he had a kid suddenly or had a need in our family like that he would work 3 jobs in order to save enough to be home more for when that child grew aware of him. It's lost in our society that home is where everyone should be together for as long as they can. He believes his creativity would bring about good things in order to give this new soul a better life! I admire that about him, in which we agree how a new person in this world needs all the help they can get!
 Lately we've been told we would be awesome parents, I joke back that it's because we get such good sleep for the most part, when you are an actual parent ya don't.
My Husband and I talk about how important it is to get the message out there in being very careful who you choose to have sex with, that is where the very beginning of your possible family can start so be extra careful with who you choose play around with. 

When we first met we both said that we knew there's much more to the world then just us.
 When we finally got married after those 4 years in dating we covered everything for our future and it felt great to know without a doubt we are the same page. 
Now it's even more important to me in seeing how 15 years/19 years together, has created this amazing life! 
I am in awe! I am in gratefulness! 
Thank you to my husband for providing such a magical good yummy Thanksgiving, and for being there for me in every way! My husband loves how our families come over every year now for Thanksgiving, for a special time together away from the busy world.
 I burst forth in such energy in cooking, baking and helping him side by side in our magical kitchen! I am thankful for such a great husband through out my life! I am in awe of him, in awe of us having come so far in time together and in facing the future together! 

Before we got married the next day, My husband looked at me asking "So are you really okay in not having kids?" I smiled proudly "Of course! I feel that the world is full of kids needing love, Besides I already have my baby brothers, my heart is full just as we are! I think my life is meant for other possibilities!" He sighed with relief "Oh thank God, I always knew I didn't want kids." I laughed at his worried adorable face.

He turned to me after my brothers left from our thanksgiving feast and board game time last week. "I sure hope your brothers feel at home here, I hope they feel like they can count on us. They can come by any time or call us if they need help in anything." I smiled proudly "I am sure that they do, they are young men stepping out into the same world of chaos that we did.....a stable safe place is always a big help along the way! Thank you for making the holidays so perfect like this!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment